August 10, 2013

A crafty tag

Happy Saturday all! So glad to be back today sharing another creation and this time, I thought I would share my other tag I created using some Prima products purchased from Your Memories Here.
To create this tag, I stamped the Prima doll stamp onto flesh colored CS then cut her out, colored her hair in with Ranger Distress Markers then stamped the doll image again onto some patterned DP and paper pieced her dress. I created the Prima tag pad using my new gelli plate and some acrylic paint. I also used a Unity Stamps sentiment. Furthermore, I added some texture paste through a stencil for some added features. In addition, I embossed her and hair and shoes using some glossy accents. The embellishments are all Prima including the seam binding and lace. That's it! Isn't she the cutest??! I just LOVE these doll stamps and you can pick some up for yourself if you'd like! Just visit Kristina at Your Memories Here to get started today!