August 5, 2013

Using UP The Nostalgia Kit-Card #2

IMG_1896

 I am STILL loving that Nostalgia Kit from Your Memories Here! I am determined to use it until there are only scraps of paper left. Today, I am sharing a card that I made with the kit. I was able to break out a few stamps from my stash that I haven't used in ages! What I love about cards is that I have the chance to use things that I may have forgotten about. Just a little creative hint...if you are like me, you get stuck on how to get started with layouts for cards. Such a small space can be so overwhelming, right?! I LOVE Pinterest and have an entire board devoted to cards. I pin them for different reasons: some I like the layout, maybe it's the color scheme, perhaps some product that I haven't used in awhile. So, check out Your Memories Here Nostalgia Kit and my Card Board at Pinterest for LOTS of artsy card inspiration.