August 3, 2013

TAG!! Your IT!!

....okay...so it can be a little challenging coming up with clever blog titles sometimes....LOL
How are ya my friends?! Glad we made it to the weekend?? I sure am! It's so nice
when I can find time to play in the ol' craft room! and here's what I created for you
this time using some fantastic crafting supplies from Your Memories Here where fun and
creating go hand in hand!
This is a tag that I had a real good time creating. Firstly, I started on my ranger mat with some Ranger
Distress stains for which I then proceeded to mist with water then apply to the tag using a sweeping motion.
Next, I dried it using my Ranger heat tool. Then, I inked up a Prima stamp with some Ranger distress embossing ink, stamped it onto the tag, applied some Ranger Distress embossing powder, then zapped again with the heat tool.. Lastly, I began to apply the Prima embellishments. Some of the sentiments are Prima packaging material that I upcycled. I tend to keep every bit of the pkging to use later on projects simply because they're so beautiful! and why waste it right??! The wood embellishments are colored with Ranger Distress stains and Adirondack color wash. Furthermore, the seam binding was colored with Ranger distress stain as well. I did this at an earlier time while at the Sweet Retreat. I think that's it! SO! make sure you check out Kristina's crafting goodness to enable you to create some fantastic projects for yourself today! Have a great week and thank you so much for joining me today!!