March 3, 2010

100 Days Smarter





This was a fun layout to do. My youngest son brought home the middle section of this, just the pattered paper with the black behind it. I added the purple and the 100 number cut outs. I embossed the edges with purple embossing powder. I also did the edges around the LEARN bingo card. I used my Cricut Expessions to cut out the "100 Days Smarter. I used the Base Camp cartridge to cut them out. I used my 12 x 12 mat to cut out these letters. I inked them with purple ink and then stamped them with a script stamp. I cant say enough about how much I love my 12 x 12 mat. It makes cutting mutliple things at once so easy. The Cricut and mats can be purchased at Your Memories Here online store. So why not good and see what great things are there to make your projects wonderful.