March 10, 2010

My Flower Tag









I feel bad ladies that all I have today is a tag, but it has been one of those crazy days. Anyhow I made this tag that could be used for a layout, in a mini album or on a scrapbook page for journaling. It is a shipping tag that I covered with paper from Chatterbox Rosey Nook Plaid collection. I lightly stamped a french script stamp on top of that. I took a Prima Hydrangea flower and ran some brown ink over it, just to soften it a bit. I then add it to the center of the tag and added some glitter glue in the center. I stamped the word imagaine at the bottom of the tag. I distressed the edges with my distressing tool and inked them for some depth. It may be hard to see from the pictures but I also added some glitter glue to some of the flowers on the Rosey Nook Plaid paper by Chatterbox available at Your Memories Here. To finish off the tag I added some brown and green ribbon and fibers.