March 2, 2010

Looking for a Guest Designer

With the news of Brenda having to leave the Design Team I am now looking to fill her Tuesday posting spot with a monthly guest designer. Here are the details:
Each month I will hold an open call for a GDT (Guest Design Team) member. The requirements for the designer are:
1. You need to have a blog.
2. You will be required to post a project every Tuesday in the month you are the guest designer.
I will provide you with products from my store to use in your project. In your post you need to also provide links to the product page at Your Memories Here in your post. You will need to post it on your personal blog as well. This is for a ONE MONTH term.
If you are interested in the GDT spot send an email to krissy@yourmemorieshere.com and Guest DT in the subject line with some examples of your work or a link to your blog. The current Your Memories Here DT will help me decide.
The GDT member will be announced on the 20th so I have enough time to get your products mailed out to you. This is open to everyone world wide.