January 31, 2011

Introducing...

Two new designers to the YMH Designs blog! I want to thank our ladies who were with us for the last 6 months for the fabulous job they have done inspiring creativity. But 3 of them have decided to move on. So, picking up where they left off will be Emily and Nancy!
Starting in February, Emily will be posting her creations on Mondays. If you just can't wait till next week to see her work you can pop over to her blog and check out what she's been up to.
Emily wanted to share a little about herself with you:
I'm Emily (you can call me Em) from the St. Louis, MO area. I am mother to two awesome kids, Austin and Serenity. I also have a VERY supportive boyfriend, Keith who is very understanding about my scrapbooking! I am a full-time Director of Sales/Assistant GM of a hotel in the STL area. I have been creating in this fashion since the beginning of 2009 when I was given a scrapbook kit for my birthday. I was hooked immediately! I love to create layouts, mini's altered items, canvas, and so much more! I really like to find new ways to use my supplies! I am very excited to be a part of the Your Memories Here team and inspire you all with the wonderful products in the store! I look forward to getting to know you all! Thank you to Kristina and the rest of the gals for this awesome opportunity!

On Wednesdays (starting with Groundhog Day) you will find Nancy's inspiring designs. You may remember Nancy from when she was our guest designer for a month. For more peeks of Nancy's creations check out her blog.
I know our sweet blog readers are going to make these girls feel right at home here.
Oh, and if you're doing the math, you probably noticed that I said 3 ladies stepped down and we've added 2 new designers which means there is one spot/day open. Well, I have a few ideas for what we'll do with that extra day. But you're going to have to wait to find out what :)

Enjoy your Monday!