January 23, 2011

One Fine Day LO


Once again it is a fabulous Sunday & I'm back to share with you another creation for Your Memories Here...the fabulous paper craft store with great prices! Plus, Kristina just got a new Cosmo Cricket kit in her store that is just AWESOME...you must check it out HERE! I just love how this LO of our son & his girlfriend turned out; definitely my fave pic of them together! I took it this past fall when we took her along on our annual trek to the pumpkin patch. It was a perfect day & I thought this title just summed that up so well. 


ALL of the paper I used is by Pebbles Inc., from their Twitterpated collection....YMH has some fun Pebbles products in stock too! I usually don't use such bright & sassy colors but I loved this combo & these papers! I also used some of the Pebbles paper to make a faux ruffled ribbon trim...easy & cute! And for once, I didn't use my Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists...lol! The pearls I used for the flowers centers are by Prima...you do know I can't stay away from Prima, right?! hehehe!


Supplies:
Pearls - Prima
Tiny Type Letters - Cosmo Cricket
Brown Letters/Adhesive Button - American Craft
Pen - Sakura


Thanks so much for stopping by visiting! I hope you take the time to check out the YMH Store & visit my blog too if you'd like! Happy Craftin'!!