January 9, 2011

Snow Baby!


Hey my crafty peeps! It is soooo good to be back after a wonderful Christmas break!! I wanted to share with you a fun winter LO featuring our fur baby (who loves the snow!) & some fabulous Prima products from the Your Memories Here Store. I am so blessed to be part of the YMH DT in that it has definitely secured my love for all things Prima! And Tattered Angels, but I did hold off using the Glimmer Mists this week...hehehe!


I decided to incorporate some old stash, some new stash, & some upcycling in this LO as well. All of the flowers, crystals & pearls are by Prima and you can find them HERE in the YMH Store. I took some chipboard letters (the Tattered Angels Glimmer Chips you can find HERE are perfect for this too!) & covered them in acrylic paint, then I used some Stickles & ultra fine glitter to simulate snow. The ribbons & the snowflake are upcycled from some Christmas presents I received from my awesome mom-in-law, who happens to wrap the most gorgeous gifts you'll ever see! The paper is from my stash, as are the inks I used to distress the paper & photo, & the journaling spots were actually trimmed from the bottom of the paper. 


Thanks so much for stopping by to visit & I hope that maybe I inspired you to get crafting on some fabulous winter projects. And maybe use up some of your stash & incorporate some recycling into your LO, too. I would love it if you'd visit my blog too! Don't forget to visit the YMH Store for some absolutely rockin' products & prices...you won't be disappointed! Happy Craftin'!