January 11, 2011

January Tag Swap Video

As promised, I am back today with a video reveal of my project using the little peaches I gave you all a peek at.

I created these tags for the January KinderStampo tag swap. The theme this month is "Wishing you a Peachy Birthday". Since I don't own any Peachy Keen stamps yet (it's just so hard to decide which ones to buy!) I went more literal with the theme and created a 'Happy Birthday' tag with a peach on it!
To give my peach that real peach feel I used SEI velvet paper. I colored the peach with some Pebbles chalks for a more 3 dimensional look and finished it off with some Prima rose leaves.
The tag itself is made of Imaginisce All Kinds of Happy card stock cut at 4" on my Cricut using the Sweet Treats cartridge (with the tag feature, number 5 button).
The ribbons and trim are all random pieces from my stash. The Stickles color I used is Cotton Candy.
I usually stamp the back of my tags with personalized "created by" stamp but I thought I'd leave this one blank so that the recipients can use them for gift packaging if they like.

I think later this week I'm going to tackle re-organizing my ribbon stash (it's pretty obscene how much ribbon I have) Would anyone like to see a video on this?

Hugs,