January 16, 2011

Shabby Chic Adoption Card


Hi y'all...I'm a little late with this post so please forgive me! I'm here to share a sweet little card that is for a friend's shower this coming weekend. Her & her husband are adopting a baby girl next month; not only will they get to bring her home from the hospital, but they are supposed to participate in her birth as well! How cool is that?! I am soooo happy for them & super excited to make my first diaper cake for the shower on Saturday. I'll be back with photos of that on my blog later in the week so wish me luck...lol!


Supplies from YMH Store:
Patterned Paper - Prima packaging, Imaginisce
Solid Pink - Misted w/Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist
Bling/Pearls/Flowers/Lace - Prima
Carriage Stamp - Imaginisce


My favorite thing about this card is probably the Prima packaging I was able to upcycle & use as my background...also, I love that I was able to make a sheet of paper match using my Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Vintage Pink. I am so addicted to all things Prima & Tattered Angels!! If you are also an addict like me, hop on over to the Your Memories Here Store for some amazing deals on the products. Not to mention that there are new shipments of Prima/Marion Smith coming in & you can pre-order RIGHT NOW! If you would like some more info. about my card, you can always visit me on my blog, too...until next time, Happy Craftin'!