February 23, 2012

Art Journal with Prima and Tattered Angels

 I have only recently started to art journal and I really do love it. I have a book complete and this is my second! I love the freedom to just play and not have to show anyone. A personal place to try new things and techniques and who cares if it's ugly. I learned something from the ugly. Even if it's not to add wet colors of paint together cause you always get an icky brown. lol
The Prima canvas words are easily altered with paint and Tattered Angels glimmer mist. The "be you" is actually pink in it's original form. The possibilities are endless!

 The blue flower stamp is a Donna Downey foam stamp from Prima. It's huge and I love it. Really love it. The text is a Brave Girl quote. Which I love and truly believe.

 I  used another mask on the side of the paper from Tattered Angels and painted over it. The butterflies are a Martha Stewart punch.
This Tattered Angels butterfly mask is awesome. It's pretty big and you could do a hundred things with it. I hope you enjoyed my post. Don't be afraid to try something new!
Happy Crafting!
  Kimberly