February 22, 2012

Mojo


Did you ever have one of those days...you know...where you have stacks of photos, tons of lovely papers, time to play...and no desire to pick up a photo and do something with it?  Well, that was me the other day.  I really felt like creating, but not doing layouts.  I guess sometimes it just happens.  So, what do I do?

 I create little doo dads.

I am always in need of little boxes to hold miscellaneous supplies and left overs.  I have used this Sizzix die many times for just that, as well as for gift boxes.  This time I used a sheet of Romance Prima paper from the Annalee collection.
I embellished the box with lots of Prima Resist canvas that I colored with my Distress Stains.  I also used the stains to lightly color some mini roses to match.  I love having white flowers around as I can die them to match my projects.  I topped it all with a gorgeous Prima vine and a little birdhouse from my summer CHA Prima grab bag as well as some chipboard, tiles, and Prima Essentials flowers, also from the grab bag.   There are still a few small gift bags from Summer CHA, as well as the new gift bags from the winter release available in the store...so go check them out before it is too late.

Hugs.

Nancy