February 1, 2012

Hello February!

I'm glad January is over, one month of cold weather done about 3 more to go (why do I live in Ohio again?)
Anyway, you didn't come here to read me complain about the weather right?
I bet you would like to know more about our new design team. Well, let's start with the "brand newest" addition to the team - Dana In her own words:
My name is Dana Tatar and I am a stay-at-home mom. I have two daughters. I married my high school sweetheart in 2003 and have been happy ever since. I graduated from Michigan State University with a B.S. in Biochemistry and worked in that field for about 3 years before I gave birth to my first daughter and decided to stay home full time. I have had many hobbies over the years, but scrapping is the one that really gives me satisfaction. I started scrapbooking to preserve memories after the birth of my first daughter and have grown to love the creative outlet. I love to mix products from different collections on my layouts and I frequently find inspiration in music, poetry and pop culture. I love fussy cutting and flowers and both can be seen on the majority of my layouts. I would say that my dominant scrappy styles are clean and simple and shabby, but I do like to mix things up a bit, depending on the paper or photos I want to use. When I'm not scrapping, I enjoy cooking and baking, reading, listening to music and spending time outdoors with my family and basset hound.
We are excited to have Dana join our team, she'll be posting later this week so if you want to see some of her previous work check out her blog
The rest of our team you have already met before (at one time or another)
Terri, Nancy, Crystal and Nanne have agreed to stay on for another round to keep mesmerizing us with their designs. And last but certainly not least is Kimberly (who was formerly on the team until work stole her away from us ) who's back to share her incredible talents.
I can't wait for you too see the wonderful projects these girls come up with!