February 17, 2012

Picture Perfect


Hi YMH fans!  I hope your weekend is off to a great start!  It's Dana here today, sharing a Webster's Pages layout.  I'm loving the new Clean & Simple Webster's Pages Collections.  I have not yet purchased any of the new Clean & Simple collections, but I achieved a similar look by using the B-sides of the Webster's Pages papers that I currently have in my stash.  I love the bright colors and fun patterns that are present on the B-sides of the Sweet Season Collection.  Another bonus of using the B-sides of the patterned paper is that they are less themed, perfect for capturing everyday memories.

I added a touch of shimmer to a cupcake with some Distress Stickles in Spun Sugar.


I used Helmar Zapdots to adhere the embellishments to my page, adding some dimension.

I hope I helped brighten your day!  Be sure to stop by the YMH Store and check out the Webster's Pages Section!  Happy Scrapping!