March 27, 2012

Capture the Memories...


Hey y'all! Hope those of you who had spring break last week had a great time! Me, well it just seems like we were so busy I got further behind...lol! I didn't get a thing posted last week and hope you don't hold it against me. I think all of us get busy with family and a little flustered from time to time! ;0) But right now, it's time to have some fun with Your Memories Here and my card that I whipped up this week - using, of course, some Cosmo Cricket! I never get tired of their product, as you all know, and YMH has seriously cute & seriously cheap paper collections you can snag. You can check out all the Cosmo Cricket goodies YMH has to offer RIGHT HERE!


Supplies
Cardstock - The Paper Studio
Ribbon - May Arts
Scallop Punch - Stampin' Up
Adhesives - Glue Glider Pro, Pop Dots, Aileen's Fast DryTacky Glue


I've been in such a spring mood lately - the weather here in Oklahoma has been absolutely gorgeous for weeks - and it's really inspiring my creations. I've another bright and fun project coming up in a few days if you'd like to visit my blog HERE. In the meantime, make sure to visit the YMH Store HERE to get some great deals on some amazing products like Cosmo Cricket, Tattered Angels, Prima and Ranger!

I also want to remind y'all that the Sweet Retreat is coming up soon & you know you don't want to miss it! You will have an amazing weekend of fun, friends and sweet food - not too mention getting to create some fabulous projects with some top Prima educators. So visit HERE to get all the information and get ready to get crafty! Until next week, Happy Craftin'!!