March 13, 2012

Hello Birdie!


Hey y'all! Hope everyone is having a fabulous Tuesday! I'm back again to share another Your Memories Here project with you. The weather here in Oklahoma has just been gorgeous so I was inspired to create a spring-like card. And as you can see from the photo, we not only have some lovely green grass already but our trees are in full bloom too. I sure hope it's just as lovely outdoors where you live!


Supplies
Die Cut Oval - Cricut/George Cartridge
Cardstock - The Paper Studio
Stamps - Little Yellow Bicycle
Ink - Staz On
Metal Hearts - ColorBok
Ribbon - American Crafts
Adhesive - Glue Glider Pro, Pop Dots, Aileen's Fast Grab Tacky Glue


I also want to say that my card was inspired by THIS Mojo Monday sketch; I always love to look there for great sketch inspiration. Now, hop on over to the YMH Store RIGHT HERE & check out all the awesome products - especially the super sweet Cosmo Cricket paper. Oh, and if you are on Pinterest, I would love to have you follow me - just visit my blog HERE and click the little "P" at the top!
Until next week, Happy Craftin'!