March 25, 2012

WOW!! Sunday again...

Yep it is Sunday again and I am running behind...again!!  Today saw us catching up with our family for all the March Birthdays.  Our family birthdays are predominately in March and April..so instead of multiple get togethers we pick one date for each month and gather to exchange gifts and eat yummy cake!!
 Also it meant I can now share one of the cards I made using the Prima Romantique line.  This card I made for my Mother In Law. I do love the soft colours to this line and the ease of which it all goes together so nicely! I inked the edges using Tim Holtz Distress Inks. I am loving the Prima Alpha packs with all those choices...oh my it makes it hard but I have yet to not have a letter I need either lol!

The craft studio is coming along nicely too...the carpet was laid this week and now it is all about finishing touches.  I get my new bar stools this coming week *fingers crossed* and then once I have everything moved in there will be a reveal of photos.

Also dont forget there are still spots available but it's coming up soon. This is an event you don't want to miss. We will have exclusive classes and projects that you can't get anywhere else. Plus tons of fun, food and special surprises. So if you want to join us and have lots of giggles,sweets oh and crafting with the gorgeous girls from Prima and our very own Kristina ..go HERE and grab your spot!!