March 6, 2012

Vintage Pearl Buttons Card


Hey y'all! Yay - my laptop is faster than ever & my broadband connection is finally working again! Which means I've a lot to catch up on so let's get crafty, shall we? ;0) This week for Your Memories Here I created a card showcasing some awesome Cosmo Cricket products. As everyone knows, they are hands down my favorite manufacturer & I've been wanting to whip up one of these button front cards for awhile. The vintage button holder is part of CC's Clementine collection & I made sure to make sure it was detachable - that way if the recipient wants to remove the vintage pearl buttons it will be easy peasy!


Supplies
Patterned Paper - Cosmo Cricket (odds & ends, clementine)
Jeweled Center - Prima
Cardstock - The Paper Studio
Ribbon - May Arts
Thread - Bazzill
Scallop Punch - Stampin' Up
Adhesive - Glue Glider Pro, Pop Dots, Aileen's Fast Grab Tacky Glue
Vintage Pearl Buttons - Stash


Now, hop on over to they YMH Store HERE and check out all the fabulous Cosmo Cricket papers - they are all at super awesome prices. Plus, visit HERE and you'll finds lots of other yummy products from Prima, including some similar center kisses like I used on my bow. And as always, it would tickle me pink if you visited my blog HERE. Now, I'm off to finish up a LO that I've been working on for what seems like weeks...LOL! Until next week, Happy Craftin'!