April 7, 2012

There is Still Time - Last Call

If you have been thinking about joining us for the Sweet Retreat there is still time/spots available! I don't like to be one of those pushy people who say "you have to hurry up and act now before it's too late" but this really is the case. I have to give the final head count to the hotel by this time next week and after that they will not be holding any additional guest rooms for us. Also, I have already placed the order with Prima for the exclusive class kits so I won't be able to get any more (but I did order a few extras "just in case" you decided to join us)
We have a new sponsor for our event too! The fabulous people at Beacon Adhesives (makers of Fabri-tac) are sponsoring ALL of our adhesives for the retreat! We were originally going to have Helmar adhesives for you to use, but due to a change in leadership at Helmar, that just wasn't going to be possible. We are super excited to be using Beacon Adhesives - the ladies at Prima have nothing but wonderful things to say about their products and we want everyone to be able to give them a try.

Also, some more prizes have been added to the giveaway pool. But you'll just have to wait until the retreat to see what they are ;)  Don't worry, NO ONE at the retreat will be going away empty handed! Just some will be going home with arm fulls!
The fun is less than 3 weeks away and I can not wait! Getting to hang out with the awesome Prima girls, meeting so many of my on line friends in person, and the sweet treats oh I have been packing on the pounds just planning out the menus - OK that last part was a bit of an exaggeration. But let's just say the hotel has an indoor pool and fitness center if I do over indulge ;)