May 20, 2012

Fairies Live Here

Good Morning Blogland!

Once again it is Sunday and I am here to share with you a project that I have completed this week.  I wanted to use up some scrap pieces from a mini album from the Sweet Retreat.





I sat down with a small 6x6 canvas and set about layering the papers I wanted to use and cutting them to fit.  After I layered them on the canvas as I wanted them I grabbed my Pan Pastels and used them for the background colouring especially for the edges.
 
I then used Helmar 450 to adhere the papers in place once I had inked the edges using Distress Ink in Peeled Paint.  I have used a piece of the Resist Canvas from the Almanac line and inked it in Tattered Rose Distress Ink.  I have then layered flowers from the Natures Garden range as well as some trusty faves of Prima.

This canvas is a little whimsical and different from my usual styling but I love it all the same...now to find a home for it LOL!

Until next week...