May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope today finds all the gorgeous Mothers out there enjoying their day surrounded by family and perhaps a little creative time. I spent my day playing with the Almanac range of papers from Prima....LOVE this line!

I made sure I painted this wooden pail with my fave paint Folk Art Warm White.   I cut the papers to fit the ends and sides as well as using one of the journal spots for the label (as such!)


The alphas are the Prima Canvas alphas to match the Almanac line.  I wrapped the handle with Twine and secured it with Decoupage glue as I went (that part took the longest!) 

I added a few of the Almanac flowers from my Collection package and finally ran to the store to grab candy to fill it with haha...it now sits proudly on my desk in the office for when I need that instant pick me up!

I hope you enjoyed my little project.