May 29, 2012

Gift Card Holders

OK so I'm a bit late posting these as it's been 2 weeks since Mother's day. But these really can be used for any occasion. I made a few gift card holders as a prettier way to present my gifts to the special moms in my life. I used a Sizzix suitcase die (the same one you've seen Nancy use) and lots of Prima pretties. The canvas resists are from the Printery collection and I colored them with Distress inks and watered them down and blended with a paint brush.
We have lots of gorgeous Prima products in stock to choose from, but I think the best way to order it is in a grab bag - because you get lots of variety and value! As for the Sizzix die, we can special order you in one like this one I used or any others you might want (as long as it isn't discontinued) Just send me an email to krissy@yourmemorieshere.com with your order requests.