May 3, 2012


 Hello there! Hope you are all having a fabulous Thursday! I wanted to share a project I did for a client recently. It was for a Bridal Shower and I knew she wanted something special. I have some old antique barn windows I got from the farm near me. He was so glad to get rid of a stack of about 42 windows in all shaped and sizes. He thought I was a total fruit loop for how excited I was. He just GAVE them to me.  LOL I could just see the possibilities.

I loved that her engagement pics were taken at an old barn. So it worked well.  I cleaned it all up and then put two coats of gesso on it then I used some glaze and a little bit of paint and brushed on and wiped off quickly. I colored the Prima canvas letters with some sunflower Tattered Angels glimmer mist. I also used sunflower and wheatfields on the banner.

 The paper is from a very old hymnal book I found at a flea market. Please don't be mad I tore the pages out. They will be loved. I even picked song titles that matched the love theme.

 I brushed marshmallow mist on the flowers. They are so pretty and the texture of the leaves is fabulous.


 Pretty Prima flowers.
 The brown in the background is my couch. I wish I had gotten better pics with the glass. This one below is the best I guess cause you can see the glare. lol I had it all ready for pick up and then we were talking and I realized I didn't take any pics. DUH. So, I snapped these real quick.

 There ya have it. I was told that she LOVED it and I even got a couple orders for more that day. :)
 So, go get crafty. 
Thanks for stopping by and go..RUN and check out yourmemorieshere.com for pretties for your next project. :)
~Kimberly