May 4, 2012

Mom - Prima Meadow Lark Collection


Greetings YMH fans!  Dana here today with a layout created with the gorgeous Prima Meadow Lark collection.  The pastel floral and botanical patterns are perfect for pretty spring pages. Mother's Day is fast approaching so I decided to scrap one of my favorite photos of my Mom.


The flowers in the Meadow Lark collection are the perfect way to add a splash of color to a page.  I colored pieces of resist canvas with Tattered Angels Mists in Sun Sisters, Pink Bubblegum, Black Cherry and Fully Purple.  The "so happy" tag is cut from Prima packaging.


I added my title to a piece of chipboard.  I just love the texture of the alphabet stickers.  The small rhinestones I used to embellish the chipboard came packaged with the rhinestone flourish I added to this page and are perfect for small accents.

Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to visit the Your Memories Here Store for all your Prima needs!