July 29, 2010

New DT, New Inspiration

Our new design team is so awesome, they have been inspiring me! So I know that next week when they start posting their projects for you, you'll be inspired too. I hope you'll take a couple of minutes to check out their blogs too.
Here's one of those projects I've been inspired to create:

I've been getting pretty messy lately while creating and in the interest of saving my clothes, I decided an apron would be a nice solution. I was inspired by one of our fabulous new DT member Kim to decorate my apron before I totally ruin it with paints, inks and glimmer mists LOL

What do you think? Does it look familiar?
I used regular inexpensive acrylic paints to color it and then added sparkle with Dazzling Diamonds glimmer mist all over and some of the new yummy Pomegranate glimmer mist on the very bottom. I also painted the stars and stardust with silver and frosted lace Stickles. I wish you could see the way it shimmers, it's so pretty IRL.