July 18, 2010

Our New Design Team

I'd like to share with all our readers the new Your Memories Here Design Team. These are the ladies who will be providing you with a daily dose of crafty inspiration for the next 6 months. Our posting line-up has not been decided yet, so I can't say who will be posting on which day. That information will be coming later.

Without further ado please welcome to the blog:

Crystal and if you'd like to visit her personal blog it's Scrap Candy Designs.

Cassie and if you'd like to visit her personal blog it's Crafty Cassie's Corner.

Jess and her personal blog is KinderStampO.com she also has a facebook fan page that she posts on as well also called KinderStampO.

Kim and her personal blog is Creatively Fabulous she also has a facebook fan page that she posts on also called Creatively Fabulous.

And our incumbent team members also know as my left and right hand or my go to gals or thing one and thing two (OK I'm just being silly now)

Leah and her fabulous blog is Paper Blossoms

Karli and her spectacular blog is Crafting with Class

and last is me, Kristina. I may not be in the same caliber as the above mentioned ladies, but I get a spot cuz it's my store :) My personal blog is Creatively Counting My Blessings

In the next 6 months you'll be seeing some great layouts, cards, tags, altered items, videos, tutorials and probably a blog hop or two with some giveaways thrown in for good measure. If you've got any suggestions on things you'd like to see or techniques you'd like us to tackle just leave a comment on any post or you can send me an email (my address is located on the bottom of the blog page)

Comments and feedback are always welcomed and I assure you we read each and every one.