July 10, 2010

A Prima Challenge

Hi! I've got a layout to share with you today using almost entirely Prima products! Most everyone is familiar with Prima's flowers but did you know they also make some other amazing products like papers (that are a good 65 lb heavy weight) lace ribbons and trim, stickers and chipboard accents and pretty "bling" (what is the "proper" term for bling anyways?)
Last Thursday on Live with Prima Marion issued an impromptu sketch challenge. I though it would be fun to play along. The background cardstock is just a solid sheet of pink paper and I layered a sheet of Prima Shabby Chic "my lovely" after I border punched around the edges. I embellished each corner (to hide my funky corner cuts) with a Prima leaf and flowers. The picture is my favorite girls, my daughters and my niece (the baby). I painted around the photo in a heart shape on a transparency (so I didn't ruin the photo) and then trimmed it out in Prima ribbon. I colored the little ribbon rosettes with rose tea glimmer mist (by just dabbing a little on with a paint brush) The title is Prima alpha stickers and the journaling spot is a Prima chipboard accent. For a better look at all the details please click on the photo.