July 13, 2010

Prima=Pretty

Hi there!
I'm popping in to share a card I made with some of the new Prima goodies & goodies in general from the YMH Store.
Here's my card:
I used the Urban Cosmos "Metro" DP. I added a fun fiber from the fibers & ribbon assortment along the edge where the two papers meet and as the "leaf" for my flower.  I added Stickles to the open swirls on the paper for that added touch of sparkle. There are 3 little Dew Drops from the Lilly Pad Collection in the top left corner. I also used a sheet from the Beach House Wall Paper collection to create my flower.
Here's a closer peek at that:
 I inked the edges with Rose Red & sprayed it with Iridescent Gold Tattered Angels mist for a bit of shimmer. I also sprayed the ticket which serves as my sentiment.

All the products used on this card, can be found at the YMH Store along with lots more preeety Prima. 
Thanks for peeking!