July 9, 2010

Special Day!


This Sunday (7/11 or July 11th) is my most FAVORITE day of the year. Why? you ask. It's MY birthday! Yes, I'm not ashamed to admit that I LOVE my birthday. I'm also not afraid to tell you that I'm going to be 31 on Sunday :)


But enough about me, How about something for you?

From today till Sunday July 11, I'm offering FREE shipping on all orders (to the U.S. and Canada) over $31! That's right, just purchase $31 in products at Your Memories Here and get it shipped for FREE!

If you're in the U.S. just select "local pick-up" as your shipping choice when your total is over $31 and I'll take care of the rest. If you live in Canada, I'll have to issue you a refund on the shipping (sorry, but I promise to take care of it ASAP)
Many items are also on sale! So you can really make out like it's your birthday!