November 30, 2010

Christmas Cookies

I am so not happy with the quality of this photo and I am definitely going to take some more tomorrow. But I really wanted to get this post up today (even though there is only 30 min. left in today)

This two page layout is based on 2 different Sketchy Thursday sketches. the page on the left is this weeks current sketch challenge. I hope if you click on the photo you can see the images better :(
My background paper is just plain red cardstock that I sprayed with Santa Baby glimmer mist. The patterned paper is DCWV Christmas stack from last year. The green lace trim is Prima and you can get it and many other laces at YMH. Can you see the tiny little cookie cutter embellies? They are just so cute and go with this layout perfectly! I got them a while ago at Hobby Lobby and I'm not sure if they are still available (sorry to tease). OK seriously, I'll be back tomorrow with some new pics. See you then!