November 25, 2010

Pocket Mini Album

 I hope everyone has enjoyed their Thanksgiving! I sure did. Today I have a LWP Mini Pocket Album that I did and I LOVED it. The Prima papers are so nice and thick and easy to work with. I love all the flowers and that brown trim is so sparkly. I really like the journal cards and there are A LOT in there.
 I like the versatility of this project, it's an album AND a decoration! :)





 The little journal spot in the corner was punched from the packaging of one of the flowers. I really like the attention to detail, even in the packaging.
 The pockets are so cool and the journal cards fit perfect! I even used some Prima packaging for one.
 I love how it folds out and you can use it as a table decoration. This would be a great Christmas gift as well!
So go check out yourmemorieshere.com and see what Live With Prima kit you would like to try!
 Thanks for looking and I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!
     Kim