November 27, 2010

Prima Live: Fabric layout

I hope ya'll have been enjoying the Thanksgiving holiday. At my house, we're only half done as we'll be celbrating again today and then on Sunday. That being said, this will be another quick post. I've got my first Prima Live class projects to show ya'll today. I've been wanting to do one of these for a while now and decided to jump right on in. This is the fabirc layout one from YMH as I've also been wanting to play with cavas. I am really impressed with all of the goodies that come with the kit as I could make another one and really only need to buy another canvas page. I followed along with the link that YMH listed on the store site and completed this page in under an hour. The only I still need to do is include a little journaling (all of my pages must have a little something written) but I need to get the right pen from my mom. The video was easy to follow and bonus was that I could pause and rewind it when needed. Now that I've done one I can change it up next time is I wanted too. Ya'll have to check out the Prima Live products from YMH as there are some great choices. In fact, I just ordered the Art Try Display kit as my next one :)