November 17, 2010

A Vintage Christmas Tag

Hi everyone:

It's Jess from  KinderStampo.  When I say the beautiful stripes on "The Paper Studio" Jolly Diagonal Stripes paper I found at Your Memories Here , I knew I had to make a vintage christmas tag.

This was a quick project : ) The base is chipboard cut at 2 1/2 in x 31/2 in. I layered it with a piece of scrap black and white paper. The Santa image I found over at http://www.twistedpapers.com/ and printed it in black and white instead of color then placed in on the base using Black Helmar Zapdots.  I cut a piece of the Jolly Diagonal Stripes 1 in x 6 in. and folded it accordian fold at every 1/4 in.  Then I made a half circle to place under the image and glued it with Helmar 450 Adhesive. I added a skeleton flower and a curly flower and just added some color by painting them with some mist. I then put a hole on the top of the tag and ran some twill ribbon and tied it off with silver floss and added a littl jingle bell. 





I can't wait to make some more to add to all the homemade gifts I'll be giving this year. Hope you enjoy it : )

Happy Crafting,
Jess