November 14, 2010

Handmade Christmas Tags!

Happy Sunday my crafty peeps! I'm back with you this week to share a Christmas project & hopefully inspire you to get started early on all of your holiday projects, if you haven't already. And while most of us don't want to deal with it yet, Christmas will be here before we know it & for once I am bound & determined not to start late! So on that note I would like to share with you a set of Christmas tags I made this week featuring some fabulous Prima, Tattered Angels, Cricut, & Imaginisce products you can find in the Your Memories Here Store.


Every year I say I am gonna make handmade gift tags & never do, but this year I was inspired by some beautiful tags in my current Scrapbooks Etc. magazine. These tags are super easy to make & help you use up some of that stash too! I used Prima lace, ribbon, pearls, polka dot patterned paper & the cute checkerboard background stamp that you can find HERE in the YMH Store. The black cardstock is by Tattered Angels & can actually be found in the Spooky Findings Kit...I told you that rockin' kit was soooo versatile!! Visit the YMH Store HERE to see all the fab, and some new, Tattered Angels products & kits. The beautiful Believe stamp set is by Imaginisce & I just love it! You snag the stamp, at an amazing price ($1.25), right HERE in the YMH Store. I also used my Cricut for a few of the die cuts & you can check out YMH's Cricut inventory HERE. The rest of the items were just from my stash & most were scraps! My favorite thing though are the little jingle bells...love that holiday sound!!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by & check out my project this week! I really do hope it inspires you to create your own Christmas tags or get started early on your holiday projects. As always, we would love to see what you create with products from the Your Memories Here Store too! Feel free to stop by my blog anytime for other holiday themed projects! Until next time, Happy Craftin'!