November 6, 2010

DT: Card Set

Hi everyone,
I'm here to share one quick project. Actually it's a prototype of sorts. My friend is participating in a craft fair & she asked me if I could create a quick & easy (& cheap) card set to sell. So I limited myself to 30 minutes & this is what I created:

 It's a set of 4 cards & a matching card box (A2-standard card size)

Here's the box:
Here are the cards inside:

 And the individual cards:
I kept it very simple by letting the beautiful Mimosa paper do all the work. What makes this quick & easy is that there's no stamping or coloring- just cutting & adhering. I wrapped some ribbon I had from my stash & punched out some butterflies. I sprayed them with Tattered Angels Glimmer mist to coordinate with the colors of the paper. Done!

You can find all the goodies for this project at YMH Store---> HERE.
And the tut for the card box ---> Here.
I'm off for now.