April 25, 2011

Kitty Love... Cats fall in love too!

Good Afternoon!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! Mine was very low key, spent sleeping since I had worked the overnight shift on Saturday. What did everyone do? I'd love to hear! 

I have a layout share today using lots of products that can be found in the YMH Store! This layout uses papers from the SEI Love Birds paper pack ( which is super cheap! ) , a Prima Mask, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and some Zapdots by Helmar adhesives. All of these products can be found in the store. I've linked them all up for you! 


I used the Prima Mask along with Glimmer Mist to create the flower and swirls in the corner of the layout. The masks are super simple to use and with Glimmer mist look awesome! 

The SEI papers are great for love themed layouts regardless of who's in love as you can see. :) Our cats are two love bugs, and the papers look great with the photo! 

Helmar Zapdots were used to add dimension to the hearts in the bottom corner as well as the bird in the corner of the photo. YMH Store now carries lots of Helmar adhesives! Be sure to get yourself some! 



As you can see below, Serenity, my daughter, loved the layout... she asked that I take this photo of her with it and begged me to share it with you! She really didn't have to beg, I really loved the photo! 


I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day! I'll be back next Monday to share another layout I created with this awesome collection! Have a great week!