April 3, 2011

Relax...


Sometimes there is beauty in simplicity. And, this simple card I whipped up also incorporates a beautiful yet easy misting technique. Throughout the month of April Your Memories Here is featuring Tattered Angels products & having a fabulous sale on them as well! I made this card by laying a Tattered Angels mask on some TA cardstock, then spritzing it with TA Chalkboard Mist in Alaskan Salmon. I also added a very light mist of TA Chalkboard Mist in Firefly. I loved how it came out & finished it up with some lovely Prima bling, as well as some ribbon & a sentiment from my stash. Simple, but beautiful!


I think this card would look so pretty if it accompanied a spa gift basket for a friend! If you would love to create one of your own, or just have some fun trying out some of Tattered Angels' mists, screens, stamps, & chips, visit the YMH Store & get in on some great deals during April! And don't forget to check back daily during April for some fabulous TA inspiration, techniques, & tutorials from the YMH DT!
Happy Craftin'!