April 26, 2011

Tea Party Tag

I am participating in a tag swap over on the Facebook group "Artsy Addicts". The theme of the swap is Tea Party.

For my tag, I started with a manila cardstock base and colored it with Trunk Bay and Teal High Heal Glimmer Mist. Then I covered the entire tag with white lace and glued it down using Helmar 450 quick dry, because I knew it would dry clear and be undetectable behind the lace.

To embellish the tag I cut out a tea cup shape on my Cricut using SEI papers and decorated my cut with tiny pearls, Prima flowers and the gorgeous crystal swirl resembling steam is Prima e-line crystals.

The lace trim across the bottom of the tag is also Prima.
Hate to post and run but so much to do so little time - I'm sure many of you know how that is :)
Before I go, just wanted to remind you that this is the last week of the Tattered Angels sale so stop by Your Memories Here to save big soon!