April 22, 2011

Last Weekend of Misty April

Hi everyone and TGIF! What a wonderful Good Friday it is. I'm so excited to be celebrating Easter Sunday with my family. I even have my family from the Pittsburgh area coming to stay with us. Holidays are just so special when you can share them with all of your loved ones.
This is the last weekend of April and that means the last week to SAVE BIG on ALL Tattered Angels products at Your Memories Here.
We just received another shipment of mists and glazes this morning so there are more colors in stock :)
I hope you have a beautiful weekend wherever in the world you are!
Hugs,


“He is risen; he is not here.”
– Mark 16:6

"I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die."
-- John 11:25-26