May 14, 2011

Birdcage

I have been wanting to do this since I saw this one on the Prima website back in February. When I first got the idea I had wanted to do blue egss but when I bought this cage with the nest and eggs already in it and saw how well it went with the Prima flowers and vines and decided to nix the blue eggs. I am loving this vines from Prima (I used two different colors) and enjoyed mixing in some extra Prima flowers. These muted colors are a subtle spring and work just as well for the summer months. Since the vines have wire in them the piecing of this together went really fast. Be sure to visit Your Memories Here to pick out your Prima goodies.





I used:
Flowered Tendrils Lemon and Pinck
Floret Coll. Camille (little roses)
Love Letter Roses peridot (big yellow roses)
Fairytale Roses French White