May 1, 2011

A Cosmo Cricket Cutie!

 
Can you tell my love for all things Cosmo Cricket runs deep? I have been so totally absorbed in their craft kits for some time now & find them so inspiring, as well as super easy to work with! So, for my Your Memories Here DT project this week, I decided to rock some of my leftovers from their special CC Hey Sugar Kit. I absolutely adore this kit & have soooo many leftovers! I mean, it is flippin' huge people & only 10 bucks...amazing price right? So click HERE to grab your own (you can choose from 2 different kit versions) & get to craftin'!


Supplies
Buttons, Flower - Cosmo Cricket (Garden Variety)
Adhesives - Glue Glider Pro
White Cardstock, Ribbon - Stash


Thanks so much for stopping by this beautiful Sunday! It's raining here in Oklahoma, something that is much needed + I just love the rain....smells amazing. I would love it if you hopped on over to visit me at my blog too! And, don't forget to check out the YMH Store too for this fab kit & so many more beautiful products like Prima, Tattered Angels, and more! Happy Craftin'!