May 2, 2011

Love Birds... so in love!

Hi! Happy Monday! I'm here to share another project created with items that can be found in the Your Memories Here Store! I created my Love Birds layout using the SEI Love Birds Collection, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and some Helmar Zapdots. 

As you saw last Monday, this collection is perfect for love themed layouts, whether about cats, or people! :)  This week my layout is about my love, Keith. We have been together four years now. We aren't as affectionate as we were when we first started dating, but we are still very much in love and do show that affection when we can. 


The heart is a clear acrylic heart that I covered with some of the papers from this collection. It's hard to see in the picture because of the lighting. 


I used Glimmer Mist around the edge of the layout to frame it. I love how it turned out. It's subtle and brings out the pink in the rest of the layout. 

Some more close ups are below..... 



Once again, another shot of Renny with a layout... she was very excited to have photos taken of her this day! She does look cute in her Easter hat and dress she got for Easter, doesn't she? 


I'll see you next week with another project using goodies from the store! Until then, be sure to come back for all of the other DT's projects each day!