May 21, 2011

Flowered teabag

Another quick post as life has been off this week. Trying to come up with something for DS's teacher before school lets out for the summer and I came across this teabag template. I thought it would make for a sweet little gift package for her. The stamped frame was the perfect frame for my Prima sugar coated flower and the paper came from a Tattered Angels kit that I got from YMH. What really helped me add the depth to the project was Helmar's Scrapdots. This bad boy adhesive is what gave the depth to the flower and stamped ribbon. I distressed the edges a little and then sponged with some light brown ink and then to help the flower flow with the bag I edged the white of the bag in glitter as well as the stamped ribbon. It's simple but it's cute. Now to come up with something to put inside of it...maybe she likes tea...