May 28, 2011

Prima CASE

I saw this card on PRIMA's blog and knew I had to CASE it as I just happened to have one of the clear doilies packaging on hand. I also had on hand several flowers and bling leftover from the Prima kits that I've gotten from YMH. The card was really easy and came together fast for me. The base is a turquoise color that I sponged white ink around the edges and then layered the clear packaging from Prima on top of it using some glossy accent for it. After that it was just a matter of playing with the flowers and bling. That's one thing I really love about the Prima kits, you get all kinds of great leftovers to use for other projects. After getting all of the flowers and bling glued down in place I decided to create a banner using a PTI dies and sentiment from PTI's Friends 'til the end stamp set chosing ink colors from the flowers (yellow and turquoise).