May 31, 2011

Birthday Wishes!



Hey y'all! Hope everyone had a fab Memorial Day weekend & enjoyed some time doing what they love the most! Me, well, I am posting this crafty creation late due to some computer issues we experienced over the weekend w/our laptop. Please forgive me for being late! I chose to create a fun cuppie gift tag using a new Cricut cart that I picked up for....ta-dah, $10! The cart is all about cupcakes &, since I love baking & cuppies, it is perfect for me. Can't wait to create some more fun projects with it - I'm definitely thinking birthday banners, cuppie toppers, and invites...oh my! And if you own a Cricut & would love to get some great products for it & a great price, check out the YMH Store HERE. Not only does the store carry some great Cricut supplies, but other ProvoCraft products like Cuttlebug...again, at great prices!


Supplies
Pink Cardstock - Close to My Heart
Sentiment/Swirl Stamp - Studio G
Ink - Stampin' Up (white), Tim Holtz Distress (walnut stain)
Tag - Shabby Chic Crafts
Ribbon - American Craft
Silver Twine - Stampin' Up
Adhesives - Glue Glider Pro, Aileen's Fast Grab Tacky Glue
Brad/Pearls - Stash


I also made sure to use some of my favorite paper products on my gift tag, Cosmo Cricket! You knew it was coming, right?! This particular Cosmo Cricket paper is available in the Hey Sugar Kit at the YMH Store & is chock full of fun goodies. I have literally been playing with it for months & have a ton of products left! You have your choice of 2 versions of this fab kit for only $10!! You must VISIT HERE to get your own! Also, that Tattered Angels cardstock is from the Spooky Memories Kit I purchased last September...yeah, still got goodies from it too & I have made several projects with it!


Whew! I am just so happy to finally get my project posted & hope that you like it! I would love it if you would visited my blog HERE. Make sure to check out the YMH Store for lots of great crafting supplies too. Until next time, Happy Craftin'!