June 26, 2011

Homecoming Traditions w/Cosmo Cricket & Tim Holtz!


Oh, I just love these photos of our kiddo. Are they not adorable? I knew these pics would be perfect on a LO for my Your Memories Here DT post this week. Kiddos grow up so fast & these photos are from last fall; taken in our yard right before freshman homecoming. It was definitely time to get them scrapped...lol! He & his girlfriend looked so darn adorable in their homecoming mums, which are very elaborate & a long standing tradition where we live. As you can see, the streamers are very long & some of the girls' hang past their ankles! And yes, they can get very expensive, but this year I think I'm gonna try my hand at making theirs...we'll hope for the best & I'll make sure to let you know how they turn out too. It was so much fun watching them wear them to school that day & then on to the football game where, of course, we won!


I knew I needed something special for these pics, so I turned to the Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 collection. Doesn't it just make ya swoon? I love all things Cosmo Cricket, as y'all know, & the Your Memories Here Online Store has some fab Cosmo Cricket goodies you are sure to love. Especially THIS KIT...you must get one. I have made so many projects from it & literally have a ton of stuff left for even more. Besides, at $10 you can't beat that price! Now please, make me very happy by grabbing up one of the kits for yourself & sharing with me your lovely creations!! Also, the YMH Store is now carrying Tim Holtz Ideology & Distress Inks, plus some Stickles by Ranger! Ooohhh, I am so excited...lol!


Supplies
Patterned Paper/Red Letters/Journaling & Cardstock Stickers - Cosmo Cricket
Distress Ink - Tim Holtz (walnut stain)
Black Letters - American Crafts Thickers
Adhesives - Glue Glider Pro, Aileen's Fast Grab Tacky Glue, Pop Dots
Vintage Button/Cardstock/Pen - Stash


Thanks so much for swinging by & visiting again! I just love to hear what y'all have to say! Also, I hope you take time not only to shop in the YMH Store for some amazing products at amazing prices! As well, I'd love it if you visited my blog HERE..until next time, Happy Craftin'!!