June 14, 2011

Inspired By Disney

Hi all, hope your week has been off to a great start. I'm here today to show you a project that I have been wanting to make ever since I returned from my trip to Disney (more than a month ago!)
They had the most gorgeous topiaries and floral displays at the parks, especially Epcot because it was during the International Flower and Garden Festival that we were there.
So here is my tiny topiary:

Cute right? I made it with gorgeous Prima roses. Do you want to know how? Well, I'm going to do a LIVE class on it Wednesday, June 22 at 9:00pm EST on our Ustream channel! So you can watch and see (and chat too) and if you can't make it for the live show we'll record it so you can watch later.
There is also a kit for this so you can have everything you need to make one in a convenient bundle :) Check out the kit HERE and don't forget to watch the show next Wednesday evening!

Don't forget about our DT call that we have going on right now. Enjoy the rest of your week!