June 1, 2011

Leftovers

Hi everyone!  Nancy here with a quick card I made using some of the leftover items from the Altered Book Kit that I purchases at Your Memories Here and a few recycled objects.

I used packaging from Prima flowers for the base of my card.  The color is so pretty and there is a lovely design all the way around.   I attached two of the package inserts with some decorative tape to hold my card together.  A few bits of lace, some gorgeous flowers and a bit of Prima bling and my card was ready to go.
I also included the cup holder from my morning Starbucks that I swiped with a bit of white paint.  I love being "green".   Of course, I used my favorite Helmar 450 to hold it all together.

My sister's birthday is coming soon, and I think this may become her birthday card, although it could be used for just about anything.

Thanks for stopping by.

Nancy