April 27, 2013

♪....Dreammmmmmmm......dream..dream..dreammmmmmm......♪

..................that's the song that comes to mind when I think of the sentiment for this particular Mixed Media Doll. Isn't she just dreamy? and oh SO fun to color up wtih Copics! I had fun creating this. To start, I took a tag from the Prima Tag Pad and added some vintage touches with some Prima Chalk Edgers. I used some paper piecing here for her dress using some DP from the Wishes & Dreams Prima line available of course, at Your Memories Here.In addition, I pulled out some Prima stash for the stick pin, canvas butterfly wings (colored up with Faber-Castell Gelatos then inked with Prima Chalk Edger). Some fabby Prima lace, canvas twill tape, a pretty yellow rose and some leaves. The "rope" is a found item from my stash salvaged off of something else. Furthermore, I created the butterfly using a wood icon and again, some DP from the Wishes & Dreams collection.
 The Mixed Media doll in her little Peasant Dress is now available too! Along with the Prima Tag Pad and don't forget the Prima Flower Grab Bag to embellish with beautiful details! Last but, not least, are the wood icons to add the perfect finishing touches. Isn't she FUN?!! So come on over and pick up some Prima goodness from Your Memories Here and begin to create your own special-ness. :) Thanks for joining me today!